Friday, March 13, 2020

Judith Craig, Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA

Many Thanks to artist Judith Craig for the return of postcard #1486 . . 
along with the Boy George autograph.
As I continue with the collection of autographed images there often are interesting coincidences of connections that happen. In this particular case the image below of me in London at Madame Tussauds's Wax Museum was a highlight of my trip in the early 80's. It turns out that the sculptor that  worked with Boy George for Madame Tussauds in London was Judith . . and nearly 40 years later she gets to visit my studio and see my felted portrait of Boy George. 

George and Judith 

My needle felted wool portraits of Boy George




No comments:

Margaret Atwood, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA

Many Thanks to Margaret for once again being part of my quest to fill the walls of my studio.  Love and Gratitude  . . . M .