Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Portrait Post Cards . . updates


Greetings from Studio J
I am about to send off # 700 in the Portrait Post card editions . .as you can see not all the addresses that I find online are correct . . the post office adds the RTS sticker and it gets posted along the front and returned to me . .  they then join the archives of the series. If by chance another address is found I do try another mailing. I look forward to seeing what replies come from the next set of postings.
I would also like to say a Special Thanks all those that have been so kind to respond by autographing the cards I send or to take the time to choose their own portrait and send along. 
Much appreciated . . kindest regards from downtown Victoria  . . 
Artimisia Mailarta - Queen of Poste



No comments:

Cristiano Pallara, Taranto, ITALY

  Thanks so much Cristiano . . another wonderful drawing  . . much appreciated!