Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!

What an incredible year it has been . . so much fantastic mail!
Thanks to all the artists that have played along in my Quest to fill the walls of the Portrait Palace . . I Love them all . . . the variety of interpretations has been a delight. Many people have visited Studio J ArtSpace in the past year and taken such delight in seeing the portraits. Many have been inspired to create their own after a viewing. 
I wish you all the very best in the coming year  . . Keep smiling! . . and I look forward to seeing you in the mail!
With Love and Laughter as always
Mailarta

1 comment:

Aarón Holmquist said...

Felices fiestas para ti también Mailarta. Un gran abrazo desde Venezuela.

Bernie Wagenblast, Cranford, New Jersey, USA

I was delighted to receive postcard #2070 from Bernie Wagenblast today. Bernie is the voice that greets you on the NYC subway . . more from...