Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Glittering Greetings for the Holidays & 2010!



Greetings from Studio J ArtSpace

A special Thanks to all the wonderful people that participated in the portrait project this year . . . I am delighted with the wide variety of works that have come in and continue to arrive for this project. The Palace walls are a true delight and visitors really enjoy each and every image. I look forward to many more faces joining the collection in 2010 . . and am considering mounting an Installation Exhibition of the works in the year ahead. I'll keep you posted as the idea develops.

Wishing each of you a most Fab Festive Frolic in the weeks ahead . . have Fun!
and as always,
surrounds of Love and Laughter

Mailarta

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

Hope you're having a fabulously MAHvellous time dahling... I have something to mail you as soon as I can safely skid up to the post office... may take some time though! Should make you smile when it gets there!

Bernie Wagenblast, Cranford, New Jersey, USA

I was delighted to receive postcard #2070 from Bernie Wagenblast today. Bernie is the voice that greets you on the NYC subway . . more from...