Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jessie Homer French, McKenzie Bridge, OR, USA


As it happened, I missed the postman yesterday, so I had to wait till the mail was redelivered . . the anticipation of another piece for the project .. what excitement when I saw your name on the envelope . . . Thanks so much for this great addition to the gallery walls ... and yes, I welcome any further vision of self you wish to share. The days are busy right now as we get Mailmania 3 up and readied for Friday night. Look forward to sending more mail your way in the weeks ahead.
With Love, Laughter and gratitude . .

Mailarta


See Jessie's Paintings at: Jessie Homer French

No comments:

Margaret Atwood, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA

Many Thanks to Margaret for once again being part of my quest to fill the walls of my studio.  Love and Gratitude  . . . M .