Many Thanks to my friend Mary England for the package that arrived with her new book and the other enclosed goodies . . . Find out more at: UNCUSTOMARY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nita Talbot, Los Angeles, California, USA
A mailing from Nita . . made my day . . Loved the personal notes . . I've been inspired to create a new member of the Dames, Diva...
-
Many Thanks to Shirley MacLaine for her reply . . it certainly brought light to this day. Chek out more from her at: SHIRLEY MACLAINE
-
A mailing from Nita . . made my day . . Loved the personal notes . . I've been inspired to create a new member of the Dames, Diva...
-
Many Thanks to Attila of the Iconic Paparazzi Night Club for signing this portrait for the Palace walls.


1 comment:
Thank you so much, I'm so glad it made it safely. I hope you enjoy the book!
Post a Comment